June 10 thru 13, 2021
1339 Steam Valley Road
Olean NY, 14760
Organizer: Denise Barber
For the June camping gathering, Denise of K9 Connections in Olean, NY has invited us to gather at her, “Moe -Z- Inn” property.
You may remember Denise Barber for her dog training seminars she has given us over the years.
She owns 10 acres of property and can easily accommodate 50 plus rigs.
Note: This is a dry camping event.
Arrive: Thursday, June 10. 2021
Depart: Sunday, June 13, 2021
Length of Visit: 3 nights.
Location: 1339 Steam Valley Road, Olean NY 14760
There is no need to contact Denise. I will take your information.
Reservations: No reservations are needed – In lieu of a camping fee – a donation of $10.00 per night will be donated to the VIBE fund.
Payment can be made at time of arrival.
Where have you visited that is a must see, don’t miss, when you go through…..?
Bring a picture, note card, address of your favorite place, restaurant, or event to share.
We will have a map on the wall and a table to leave your info for fellow TCer’s to check out and add to their Travel Bucket List.
• 8-10 can plug in to various household outlets if needed
• 50’x70’ covered shelter
• Fire pit
• Water tank fill up upon arrival
• Dump (septic) available
• Private shower/ restroom
• 12 acres to stroll
• ½ acre fenced dog yard
• Large open areas to reconnect with old and new truck camper friends
What there is to do near by: (10-45 Minutes drive):
• Kayak/ canoe launch and rental pick up drop off service available (5min)
• Four mile brewery(5min)
• Rock city park (10min)
• River walk and Bike trail(10min)
• Pfeiffer nature center(10min)
• WWII museum (amazing GI Joe story, and secret ammunition plant in Eldred PA, 15min)
• Seneca-Allegany Casino (20min)
• Ellicottville-ski resort town with shops and restaurants(30min)
• Zippo Museum, FREE(25min)
• Kinzua Bridge skywalk and State Park (wonderful information center) FREE(20min further than Zippo)
Sites to see on the way to or from 1-2 hrs away:
• North- Letchworth state park, Niagara falls,
• West- National comedy center, Desi Lucille Ball museum, Chautauqua lake & Institute,
• East- Corning Glass, Watkins Glen State park
Note: More details to come as we navigate the Covid-19 rules in effect for the 2021 yearMore to come