June 9 thru 12, 2022
1339 Steam Valley Road
Olean NY, 14760
Wagon Master: Denise Barber
For the June camping gathering, Denise of K9 Connections in Olean, NY has once again invited us to gather at her, “Moe -Z- Inn” property.
You may remember Denise Barber for her dog training seminars she has given us over the years.
She owns 10 acres of property and can easily accommodate 50 plus rigs.
Note: For the most part, this is a dry camping event.
Additional Note: In early May, Mike & Cathie are departing for our twice delayed retirement trip.
We will not be in attendance for this Jamboree
Arrive: Thursday, June 9, 2022
Depart: Sunday, June 12, 2022
Length of Visit: 3 nights.
Location: 1339 Steam Valley Road, Olean NY 14760
In lieu of a camping fee – a donation of $10.00 per night will be donated to the VIBE fund. Payment can be made at time of arrival.
Registration: $25.00 per person to help pay for various activities
Pavilion: Denise has a large enclosed facility for our use.
Site Assignments: Will be assigned once you arrive.
Site Electricity: There are a few sites that have electricity, please contact Denise directly for availability.
• 8-10 can plug in to various household outlets if needed
• 50’x70’ covered shelter
• Fire pit
• Water tank fill up upon arrival
• Dump (septic) available
• Private shower/ restroom
• 12 acres to stroll
• ½ acre fenced dog yard
• Large open areas to reconnect with old and new truck camper friends
What there is to do near by: (10-45 Minutes drive):
• Kayak/ canoe launch and rental pick up drop off service available (5min)
• Four mile brewery(5min)
• Rock city park (10min)
• River walk and Bike trail(10min)
• Pfeiffer nature center(10min)
• WWII museum (amazing GI Joe story, and secret ammunition plant in Eldred PA, 15min)
• Seneca-Allegany Casino (20min)
• Ellicottville-ski resort town with shops and restaurants(30min)
• Zippo Museum, FREE(25min)
• Kinzua Bridge skywalk and State Park (wonderful information center) FREE(20min further than Zippo)
Sites to see on the way to or from 1-2 hrs away:
• North- Letchworth state park, Niagara falls,
• West- National comedy center, Desi Lucille Ball museum, Chautauqua lake & Institute,
• East- Corning Glass, Watkins Glen State park