Sep 11 Thru Sep 15, 2019
2030 Fairfield Rd,
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Wagon Masters: Charles & Beth Lee
Discount: We have negotiated a 15% discount for a Water/Electric/Sewer site.
- Please note that there are a limited amount W/E/S sites available
- To get this discount you must say you are with the North-East Truck Camping Jamboree
- If you arrive on Wednesday September 11, 2019, Robert Adams the owner of the Campground, will give you a flat rate. This flat rate only applies to Wednesday
- If you are staying for the entire week you will also be given the 15% discount
Campground Location: This campground is just off the historic grounds where the battle of Gettysburg was fought from July 1 to July 3, 1863, it is considered the most important engagement of the American Civil War.
Campground Sites: Since we average 75 rigs at this Jamboree, it is difficult to identify all the areas the campground has blocked off for us. But if you look at the campground map we are generally put in Stuart Circle and in Hood Circle as well as along the main road that is known as Picket Pass
Campground Reservations: To be with the group you must make a reservation by the end of the business day, September 8, 2019. After that date all remaining sites will be released to the campground. You can still make a reservation after September 10, 2018 but there is no guarantee you will be able to secure a site with the group
Campground Site Availability: Should a member arrive early on the day they are scheduled to arrive, there will be no extra charge for them to go to their site IF it is available
Deposit: When you call the Campground for a reservation, you will be asked for a 1 day deposit. When you arrive at the Campground, you will get your 15% discount on all nights that you have made a reservation for
Campground Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations two days or less will be charged one day.
- Prior to Two days will be a full refund.
Pets: Pets are welcome but must have Rabies certificate.