May 16 Thru 19, 2019
Campground reservations & fees
- Please do not call the Campground to make a reservation as the Campground is NOT collecting the campground site fees. Mike Tassinari is responsible for collecting all campground site fees and you will pay for your site upon arrival. No need to make a deposit!
- To make a reservation, send an Email to Mikeee at email@example.com to inform him that you want a site for this Jamboree. Please indicate what type of site you wish to have. Campground sites will be assigned by the Email date you send your request in.
- Campground Fees
- Dry Camping: $25.00 per night.
- Water & Electric site: $30:00 per night.
- Water/Electric/Sewer site: $35.00 per night.
- All sites have a single 30 amp electrical service.
- I will give all active military personal an additional 10% discount.
- The Campground will extend the above discount for 2 nights prior to the actual Jamboree dates and for 2 nights after the actual Jamboree dates.
Since we are collecting all campsite fees, there is no need to put a cancellation policy in effect.
Please do not bring any firewood into the Campground.
Pit Bulls and Rottweiler’s are not allowed anywhere on the Campground grounds.
All members bringing a pet to the Campground will make sure all vaccinations are up to date and have their papers with them.