111 Mitejo Road
Milton NH 03851
Wagon Masters: Geraldine & Dave
We’re changing campgrounds for our May 2018 Jamboree.
We will be going back to one of my favorite campgrounds,
MI-Te-Jo Campground in Milton, NH.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL the campground as the office is closed for the winter.
This is what Geraldine and I can tell you so far:
- We have booked all 20 sites in the Safari Field – water and electric only.
- We have permission to double up on most of the 20 sites.
- We have asked the campground to put aside 6 to 8 sites just off of the Safari Field for those wanting water, electric and sewer hook ups.
- We WILL be collecting all campground fees if you camp in the Safari Field.
- We are still working on payments for those wishing for a site outside of Safari Field.
Safari Field – (water and electric) – To Be Announced
Regular campground sites – (water, electric and sewer) – To Be Announced