~ 28 Rigs Attended
2015 visit to Mi-Te-Jo uploaded thanks to Charlie Coushaine
- Call the Campground directly if you want a Water, Electric or Sewer Site. We have secured the following W/E/S sites in the Campground. They are sites, 90g, 90h, 90v, 90f, 90w and these sites are just a short walk to the Safari Field and the Pavilion. On May 1, 2018 all W/E/S sites not reserved will be released to the general public.
- If you are joining us in the Safari Field, and are OK with a W/E site only, there is no
need to call the Campground as I have reserved and paid for in full, all of the sites.
All I need from anyone joining us in the Safari Field is to drop an Email to either
Geraldine Roy or Mikeee and let us know you are coming.
- If you are in a W/E/S site you will pay the following plus any applicable taxes,
- Thursday night: $53.00
- Friday night: $57.00
- Saturday night: $57.00
Since we are now inside the 30 day window period,
you will be asked to pay in full for W/E/S site.
- If you are joining us in the Safari Field, it will be $35.00 per night and you can pay
us when you register for the weekend.
Note that the Campground is under new management,
and there is no discount for a North-East Truck Camping Jamboree member.
The same as last year, $15.00 per person.
- If you are in a W/E/S site the Campground’s cancellation policy is in full effect.
- If you are in the Safari Field, no cancellation fee will be assessed but would you kindly notify Geraldine or Mikeee you are not attending.
This is still a pet friendly campground but you do need to bring a copy of your pet’s rabies vaccination.
The Campground has a strict policy on anyone NOT bringing firewood into the Campground.
No individual fires are allowed.The only place for a fire is the common area in front of the Pavilion.